Just one of the services available at Ionic Engineering Ltd, our CNC Turning section works to the same high standards adhered to throughout the company. Ionic’s team of highly skilled engineers understand that Quality is a part of every job we do no matter the level of complexity and our machines and processes allow us to achieve the tolerances you demand of a precision engineering partner. Our CNC Turning section can work with a variety of materials including (but not limited to) Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Aluminium, Copper, and various plastics.
For higher volume parts up to 32mm diameter, we have a swiss turning section that is equipped with the very latest CNC sliding head machines, all equipped with bar feeders for added efficiency.
CNC TURNING CAPACITYThe Ionic Engineering CNC Turning service employs modern CNC machine tools to produce a wide variety of machined components with a capacity range from 1mm to 300mm diameter. With the machines listed below and our programming expertise, we at Ionic are able to deliver quality precision components.
Our Machines Include:
- Citizen L20 Sliding Head- Automatic Lathes up to 22mm
- Citizen A32 Sliding Head – Automatic Lathes up to 32mm
- Daewoo 8inch chuck-51/65 – Turncentre 2 axis lathe
- Takisawa 6inch chuck-42/41 – Turncentre 2 axis lathe
- Takisawa 8inch chuck-521/65 – Turncentre 2 axis lathe
- Hardinge 8inch chuck-51/65 – Turncentre 2 axis lathe
- Hardinge 10 inch chuck 65/70 – Turncentre 2 axis lathe
- Miyano Twin Spindle up to 42mm (BNA – 425)
- SLX 425 x 1250 CNC Lathe
Capacity and CNC Turning Services:
- Sliding Head Machines up to 32mm diameter
- Bar Feeds up to 65mm diameter
- Chuck Capacity up to 300 mm diameter